- Since 1981 we have been an Agency specializing in Group Health, Life, Dental and Supplemental Insurance, as well as tax sheltered plans such as HSA, FSA and Section 125 Cafeteria Plans.
- We prepare and deliver in person personalized Benefit Packages that keep pace with the ever changing health care market.
- A Key Account Manager handles all back office support issues such as, New Hires, COBRA administration, HR Support, Claims Advocacy, Billing Issue resolution and any other questions or concerns that may arise.
- We provide Annual market Analysis for all Renewing Groups that include financial comparisons of top rated carriers, prepared 45 to 60 days prior to a group’s renewal date.
- We also have the ability to service groups state-wide, as well as, employees located across the country, our through online enrollment and communications systems.
- We provide a monthly newsletter with topics including health care trends and legislative updates regarding health care reform. The newsletter also includes health and nutrition information to help you and your employees.
- Service calls are made to each group administrator periodically to insure quality plan implementation and service. In addition, we also make ourselves available to any personal concerns by employees and their dependents.
- We have established professional relationships with top rated insurance carriers, as well as, a number of Third Party Administrators for Self Funding/ERISA Plans.
Group Benefit Designs Include:
- Fully Insured Plans
- Level Funded and Self Funded ERISA Plans
- Executive / Key Employee Benefits
- Section 125 Plans
- FSA, HSA, HRA Plans
- Buy / Sell Agreements for Partnerships
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Accident , Cancer, Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance